Monday, June 05, 2006

My Straight Role On White Trash TV...

Why is it so hard to believe that I could ACT STRAIGHT?!?Well that was the offer this morning when the producers for the Dallas based TV show "Cheaters" stopped in. They inquired to see if we had a plane and a pilot that could fly to Padre Island to shoot a segment for a promotional spot. The pilot, me, would be responsible for taking the girl out and about. The crew of Cheaters would follow us and take video of us. We would then fly home the following day and be BUSTED by the girls 'boyfriend.' Well, the loving friends that I have had the following to say about all of this: You guys are going to crap your pants! Well, maybe not. This morning, the producer for the show "Cheaters" came in to inquire if we had an aircraft they could rent for a weekend. They want to take a girl, a camera guy, and a pilot, eheem, ME!~ to Padre Island to shoot a promotional segment for their show. Isn't that crazy?! Me acting 'straigh?' Well, the fun friends that I have had the following to say: Adam: Well that sucks that they can't use you. That would be good hours and money.. Captain Cox: Why can't they use me?? It's not for real, it's all staged evidently. Kelly: wait wait... does that mean you'd have to butch it up? Nnobody would fall for that! :) Adam: Cause you would really need to act straight!! Captain Cox: And is it not possible?! Kelly: Adam- Can you just imagine Jared (Captain Cox) yelling at his "girlfriend" in that high-pitched voice of his.... "How could you do this to me????" Adam: I know!! LOL! Poor thing!! Captain Cox: You guys are bitches! Kelly: Jared (Captain Cox), speaking of bitches, my dog knows you're GAY! Justin: There are sooooo many things wrong with this picture...... and honestly Jared (Captain Cox)......are you going to leave yourself wide open for us to pick you apart on this!!!!!!! Lol Justin: And honey we know your purse, your boa, and your tiara all fall out of your mouth. LOL Kelly: I wish I had a puppy :( Captain Cox Well when I'm FAMOUS on WHITE TRASH TV, you all can say you knew me.... knew the GAY me... lol I'll keep you all posted on the development of this story :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Bananashak said...

Baby... Dying to see that!

6/05/2006 10:41:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

HA! The whole scenario makes me laugh. I can't believe it's fake.

6/05/2006 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger Captain Cox said...

I know right?! Do you guys have that show in FL? I think some of them are fake for promotional purposes, and them some are real. Not a total let down I suppose :)

6/05/2006 11:30:00 PM  
Blogger Bruce said...

Capt. Cox,

I don't know you, but rumors have it you're gayer than Adam. We like you anyway, but that's what the rumor mill says :)

I'd like to see that episode, I could use a good crying laughter fit right about now.

6/06/2006 02:34:00 PM  
Blogger Captain Cox said...

Bruce, are you talking about Adam from the Kreb Cycle? That's a different Adam from the one mentioned here. This Adam is very gay. As far as Mr. KRABS CAST, it would be very close to who would be the most gay~ lol.

6/06/2006 02:55:00 PM  
Blogger Bruce said...

LOL...Yah I was referring the Kreb-Man...I'm glad to see you actually admit how close of a race it would be...

6/06/2006 03:35:00 PM  
Blogger ionca said...

never met you, but you even TYPE gay.

6/06/2006 03:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home